Monday, November 10, 2008

DEAL WITH IT!

LISTEN UP PEOPLE

ON TUESDAY NOVEMBER 4TH THIS COUNTRY CHOSE TO MAKE A CHANGE.

OVER THE PAST WEEK I HAVE HEARD VARIOUS REACTIONS RANGING FROM WE SHOULD JUST HANG HIM NOW TO IT WAS THE STUPIDITY OF THE VOTERS.

I AM OF THE OPINION THAT THIS CHANGE WAS MADE FOR A REASON AND THAT REASON IS VERY SIMPLY THAT THIS IS THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE. I WILL NOT GET INTO THE REASONS FOR THIS OPINION BECAUSE QUITE HONESTLY I DONT CARE TO BE ATTACKED FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN.WHAT I WILL SAY HOWEVER IS THAT I OBVIOUSLY AM NOT ALONE IN MY OPINION .

WAS IT THE BEST FOR OUR COUNTRY THAT REMAINS TO BE SEEN BUT IN THE MEAN TIME

DEAL WITH IT

4 comments:

Ramble On said...

That is really hitting the nail on the head. Good post!

Anonymous said...

Wow, get it all out, dude!

Kevin Lowe said...

Good to see you're back to preaching from high atop the barstool.

As we discussed last night: When can we expect a "Sermon from Under the Barstool?"

LOL.

Jennifer said...

Howie,
Yes, all this "hell in a handbasket" talk is driving me freaking nuts! Do people not understand about the different branches of government? About the system of checks and balances?
Jennifer